Rug Pepper by Chilewich. Inspired by marled knitwear, Pepper is an especially textural weave that incorporates multiple hues. It was developed through an iterative process in the Chilewich New York design studio, where a series of handlooms ultimately yielded a harmonious balance of subtle pattern, versatile color combinations, and a uniquely tactile quality.
- Use : Indoor/Outdoor
- Material : TerraStrand yarns and synthetic latex; rug contains a minimum of 18% recycled content and a minimum of 8% rapidly renewable content.
- 100% phthalate free.
- Mat is latex backed and slip resistant.
- Thickness : 0.14 ''
- Origin : USA
Product care :
- Vacuum to remove loose dirt
- If necessary, clean with a residential carpet cleaner or wet mop the surface. Lift the mat off the floor and allow face and backing to air dry completely before placing the mat on the floor again.
- Blot spills quickly with a lint-free cloth. Should a stain occur, scrub with a soft bristle brush and a bleach-based cleanser; this will remove the stain without altering the fabric.
- Do not iron. Do not machine wash.
- Avoid use of rubber castors or placing objects made of rubber on the woven floor mat, discoloration will occur.
- When moving or storing, roll up your mat with weave facing outward
We recommend you occasionally lift and air out your woven floor mat.