Woods Symphony Rug by Lorena Canals : The soft hum of bees, birds singing in the distance; these small sounds make up the symphony of the forest that has inspired this design. In cotton yarn melange (light rose and linen colors) and with longer scattered tufts, imitating small spikes of grass. A washable rug design destined to become a classic. The borders expose the canvas base, finished with tousled fringes on the edges. On one side, the canvas features hand-embroidered letters that read "The Cotton Song of the Woods"
The Lorena Canals washable rugs can be easily washed at home in a conventional washing machine. They are handmade one by one by artisans who take care of every detail, with 100% natural fibers and non-toxic dyes.
Sizes : 140cm x 200cm, 4' 7'' x 6' 7''.
- Machine-washable: easy to wash, it can be washed at home in a conventional washing machine of 9 kg.
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: 100% natural cotton and non-toxic dyes.
- Light: thanks to its soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to match: you can match it with other accessories and get a cozy room.
- 100% Cotton.
- It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail. Every rug is unique and different. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children.
- The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certificates.
- Environmentally responsible: non toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
- Extensive quality controls to check for needles and other metals have been applied.
- Made in India.