The banded geometric designs and shifting forms of the Scout Rug by Chilewich take inspiration from patterned mats made by the BaKongo people in the 19th and 20th centuries, in what is now the Democratic Republic of the Congo. Reimagined in a new materiality and palette, this weave brings a contemporary spirit to ancient motifs.
In an effort to continually offer the best quality products possible, all woven floor mats have a latex backing which provides a protective, water-resistant layer to the floor mat, more slip resistance and durability, and increased comfort underfoot.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Made in the USA with TerraStrand® and Microban®
- Available in several sizes
Available in the following colours :
Product care :
- Vacuum to remove loose dirt
- If necessary, clean with a residential carpet cleaner or wet mop the surface. Lift the mat off the floor and allow face and backing to air dry completely before placing the mat on the floor again.
- Blot spills quickly with a lint-free cloth. Should a stain occur, scrub with a soft bristle brush and a bleach-based cleanser; this will remove the stain without altering the fabric.
- Do not iron. Do not machine wash.
- Avoid use of rubber castors or placing objects made of rubber on the woven floor mat, discoloration will occur.
- When moving or storing, roll up your mat with weave facing outward
- We recommend you occasionally lift and air out your woven floor mat.