The Zuni Rug by Lorena Canals is inspired by the Hopi tribes' ancient handcraft traditions, in this case their emblematic handmade necklaces.
This irregularly shaped rug with fluffy long and medium wool pile in soft color combinations, including Natural, Almond Frost, Silver Gray, Honey Dew and touches of Ocean Blue. Finished with one-knot messy wool fringes giving it a mystical and bohemian touch to the design.
This design can be used as a rug or wall decoration. Ready to transform home decoration into a cozy and hippy area with a free spirit touch.
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: 100% wool and non-toxic dyes.
- Light: thanks to its soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to match: you can match it with other accessories and get a cozy room.
This is a handcrafted piece, and slight variations in color and appearance may occur, being part of its uniqueness.
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
- Pile: 100% Wool
- Base: Recycled Cotton
- It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail. Every rug is unique and different. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children.
- The product has the Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA), ISO 9001, 14001, 18001.
- Environmentally responsible: non toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
- Made in India.